Bed and Breakfast in an apartment building in Amsterdam
A spacious, charming flat, private floor, in a stylish mansion built in 1898, centrally located just behind the canals, in a quiet area of town
The first floor apartment is a welcoming, peaceful and spacious 65 m², decorated in good taste:
- a bedroom with balcony, with a double bed (140×200)
- an L-shaped sitting/bedroom 2 single bed (90×200) with design balcony, including TV/DVD and tuner/CD
- a kitchen: 2 electric hotplates, fridge, electric kettle, Nespresso machine, microwave, juicer, automatic kettle
- a toilet
- a shower
- central heating
Within walking distance (5-15 minutes) of:
- The canals
- The Vondelpark
- The Leidseplein square with its bars/cafes, restaurants, city theatre
- The Rijksmuseum, the Vincent van Gogh museum
- The Concertgebouw
- The distinguished P.C. Hooftstraat shopping street
- Anne Frank house
- The Noordermarkt flea market
- The flower market
A selection of trams and buses can bring you to the Central Station and the Dam square in 10 minutes.
It would be our pleasure to help you to choose the museums, restaurants, performances, markets and shops Amsterdam has to offer, or anything you would like to know about Amsterdam and its surroundings.
- Cafes, restaurants, launderette, bike-rental are all just around the corner
- Linen, towels, bathrobes and hair drier are available
- High speed Internet connection, free WIFI access
- Desktop computer available in apartment
No smoking (not on the balcony, either), no drugs and no pets.
- Canal touring
From Amsterdam Airport Schiphol:
- The Amsterdam Airport Express provides a quick and easy transfer to the city centre of Amsterdam for € 6,00. Departing every 7,5 minutes from bus platforms B15-19, this bus takes you directly to Museumplein, Rijksmuseum or Leidseplein. From the Leidseplein it’s a 5 minute walk.
- By train to Amsterdam Central, costs € 4,30 and takes about 20 minutes; you can then choose either a taxi or tram which could take between 10 and 15 minutes.
- By taxi direct to Amsterdam, costs about € 37,50 and takes approximately 25 minutes. Please ensure that you confirm the price of the ride in advance, as some taxi drivers may be fraudulent.
Price per night:
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Minimum stay over Christmas: 4 nights
Payment: 50% during reservation, 50% cash on arrival
Coffee and tea are available.